The small size, and light weight, make this unit comfortable to use even in the most demanding conditions.
The scanner comes with the following standard equipment:
- scanner body with linear probe (7.5 MHz)
- 2 external batteries and 1 charger
- set of cables and straps to carry scanner
- transport case
- gel for ultrasonography
- operation manual
The most important menu features are:
- display modes: B, B+B, M
- measurement of scanned object (size and area)
- memory for 200 images
- Cine-loop memory for 119 frames
- 2x zoom
- gain control
- image freezing
Additional accessories are available to make it even easier to examine animals in the most difficult conditions, eg in cowsheds or pigpens, as well as in veterinary practice.
DRAMIŃSKI ANIMALprofi for cows
This is the first ultrasound scanner for professionals that combines full portability, superior picture quality and extreme durability!
Complete comfort of use, even in the most demanding conditions, is provided by small size and light weight. DRAMIŃSKI ANIMALprofi provides you with extreme flexibility because it can work both with rectal and abdominal probe.
DRAMIŃSKI ANIMALprofi can also be used in mares, pigs, sheep, dogs and cats.
Standard equipment consists of the following:
- mechanical sector 5.0 MHz probe (abdominal for sows, ewes and bitches or rectal for cows and mares)
- 2 external rechargeable batteries
- a full set of cables
- straps to carry scanner round the neck and hip
- gel for ultrasonography (250ml)
- manual written in clear and comprehensible language
- handy case
Why single out DRAMIŃSKI ANIMALprofi?
Because we offer you:
- 2 year warranty
- reliable and fast customer service (repairs within 48 hours)
- very long operation time (9h max)
- numerous extra features:
- superior picture quality
- B and B+B Mode
- 2 times zoom
- backfat measurement
- built-in memory for scanned pictures (up to 200 in standard and even more on your request)
- Cine-Loop memory (up to 119 frames)
- data transmission to PC
- high impact durable casing and construction
- multiple uses: for examination in both large and small animals